In a survey done by IITians Embedded Technosolutions , we came across an amazing fact that ” Why People Don’t Get a Job of Their Own Choice “.
When people don’t get the job of their choice, they normally say
- There is too much competition
- Limited Jobs are available
- Let’s wait ” Jab Milna Hai Tab Mil Jayega”
- It is impossible to get a job
& List Go on…..
After a huge discussion with technical experts & regressive survey of the market ,we came to following conclusions
1. The Speed of Technology change is very high than the human learning speed.
Mark Zuckerberg , Founder Facebook once said that the technology changes after every ” 6 months ” & as per the study of human psychology ,general time required to learn any new technology by the human being is ” 9 Months”.There is a general gap of 3 months.How can human brain compete the current technologies? We need to make a habit of learning technology as fast than its changing speed.Two sorts of people can survive here
- First, those have high learning speed &
- Second, those who take consultation , guidance & training from expert to learn the technology fast
2.Before 1990 , that era was of “Industrialization” where people used their Conventional Degrees to get the jobs.The current era is of ” Information Technology & Automation ” where skills are having high priorities than the Degrees.In this era, if people trying to get a job by using their conventional degrees only without practical skills, ,they will definitely survive & face lots of problems.
3.Technology growing too fast than the education at an academic level , this creating a huge gap which makes the people non-productive.
Future will be different than today & we don’t know how it will be because “ Change is Always Constant ”.
In the Conclusion
- In the conclusion, we would like to say that, try to learn the technology fast.
- Become skillful so that probability of getting jobs of your choice improves.
- Come out of the mentality of Industrialization , We are surviving into the era of “ Information Technology & Automation ” where skills are very important.
You will be Successful !